In response Dennis 369 to his Publication

I am a Proud Deplorableโ—๏ธ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅณ

Former Twitter Namaste Howard Marks Rule your Mind or it will Rule you

In response chore Toke to her Publication

Me too ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘Š

(1) Show this thread

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜

Guilty of taking my FREEDOM for granted! Awoken 12/19. Much love and appreciation to all. WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ’• Peace & Love ๐Ÿ˜Š

Yep, right now I'm the "odd one" out. It's cool though, I've had that title before! ๐Ÿ˜„
Doesn't keep me from sometimes wishing that it IS possible to "Slap" some common sense into people...
I'd be slapping like a ninja!
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ’•

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

All the evidence, all of it, points to NOT getting this EXPERIMENTAL Injection. The hard sell of million dollar lotteries, free food, park passes, etc is the cherry on top of the decision NOT to get the jab. All of this big push is wrong and evil.

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

My question is Why are they trying so hard... Why try so hard to save the unvaccinated it's our choice They have done nothing to make me think they care about my health quite the opposite.