Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

is this about the supposed Alien disclosure that was supposed to come out a few days ago and possibly coming out soon?

Everything is energy. šŸ’« MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

@kimrunner Iā€™m still waiting for@VincentKennedy to tell me the story on when he worked on the movie set of ā€œE.T.ā€ šŸ˜‰

In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication

People have been sharing it on Twitter...

Maybe when @vincentkennedy comes back, he will tell us :)
VK - we miss ya!

(1) Show this thread

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

ā€œConsider the vastness of space.ā€

Be always yourself, because there are others already enough!

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

This statement of Q is probably less based on knowledge, but more opinion of highest classification. One derives the probable from the obvious (Occam's Razor). From this follows that in the vastness of the universe other life must exist inevitably. In the framework to secure the people, this must not be under-implified, no matter what one thinks to know and understand. There must be a safeguard advance.

From my perspective, of course, this assumption of other peoples in space is not wrong. This can be clearly deduced, especially from circumstances on earth. But in my opinion the human being marked by religion is not so fast able to accept the reality like the universe really ticks. Man will not be ready so fast to give up his fairy tale figures.

(1) Show this thread

To quote my Granny: "I don't understand all I know about it"! But I believe in GOD's Sovereignty. Truth. Light. Love. And His

I'll be right here.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Maybe 6/11 will be their Project Bluebeam Event . . . who knows what to expect these days?

Child of God šŸ™WWG1WGAšŸø ā¤Family is everything ā¤ šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øPatriot warrioršŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø

galactic's are here?or dark to light.healing

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

"ouch"

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

ET...Phone HOME.............................................

Jesus Saves! Red Pilled Nov 18 funeral, envelopes you know the rest... #crimesagainstchildren #crimesagainsthumanity #wwg1wga

ET Phone Home!

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Hmmm.šŸ‘½šŸ‘€šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸø

Itā€™s not what I know, itā€™s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ¦…

10:29