I wonder what’s going on with the colossal number of U.S. Department of Defense IP addresses (175 million) that came out of dormancy minutes before BDN was sworn in?

That’s about 1/25th the size of the current World Wide Web and in conjunction with Elon Musk’s STARLINK satellite internet constellation system (which the TRUMP admin was granted early access to) could generate something pretty substantial. Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) — (EMS = Elon Musk StarLink-Satellite).

That’s enough cyber real-estate to maintain Doc, Grumpy, Happy, Sleepy, Bashful, Sneezy, Dopey AND Snow White with more WEB (backbone) space than China Telecom, AT&T or Comcast.

Who’s in control? Who’s really in control?
Eye in the Sky, who’s watching WHO? (indeprehensus)?

Mirror, Mirror on the wall, who’s got the
best sighted (all seeing) EYE of them all?

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

MT / ET (Eye in the Sky / Indeprehensus
= The Watchers = ET = Extra Terrestrials).

10:28 PM / 10:29 PM / Minutes before.

Bonjour la lune.

(1) Show this thread

Thought of you at the 2 hr : 13 min mark. The conversation with Dr.Ron Paul (Starts about 2 hr mark) discusses the great reset~failure~system failure~Hammurabi Code interesting convo!!!

https://thehighwire.com/watch/

#ICANFauciEmails ~ additional 3000 and more coming through FOIA on a rolling basis...

https://www.mediafire.com/file/e7wi0lqjd1d5lcx/ICAN_Fauci_Emails_2021_06_03.pdf/file

Truthseeking Patriot who is Fed up with our current situation. Traitor Politicians and pedophiles must be prosecuted

Theyre good enough to track me through a VPN to any social media or question asking website from 5 different devices. Id say they are the best in the world. Who else could it be besides our Saviors? Thank God for them.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

enjoy... oh Son of Sin-Muballit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNiie_zmSr8

The Alan Parsons Project- Eye in the Sky - YouTube

The Alan Parsons Project- Eye in the Sky Album:Eye in the Sky (1982)Don't think sorry's easily saidDon't try turning tables insteadYouv'e taken lots of chanc...

MT

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

ALL IN.

(1) Show this thread