Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

i wish I could save all of you ,but, I can’t only you can do that. As it is written so shall it be. On earth as it is in Heaven. Take your Bible and wipe off the dust and reaffirm with your heart and soul to what is written in John 3:16 . There is the key to Eternal Life in Heaven and death is no more. Die without this and you die twice one in the body the other is the soul. Never after you die in sin can there be any hope as its all lost then and its to late after you die.

The problem: We are born spiritually dead, our spirits lost in Adam.
The solution: Restoration of spiritual life.
This is why Jesus came. First to forgive our sins because the wages (cost) of sin is death ( spiritual death and eternal separation from God). So Jesus paid our debt in full. He removed our sin (remembered no more) in order to offer us salvation, which is the restoration of spiritual life by the indwelling of the Holy Spirit, the very Spirit of God living in us. It is a free gift of grace to anyone who recognizes they need forgiveness, then accepts, trusts and believes to receive. The gift of the Holy Spirit resurrects us to new life, born again, made into a new creation. There is then no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. (RO 8:1) We are made righteous (right with God) by what Jesus did. We become part of Gods family, children of God. What matters when we take our last breath is if we spiritually dead or spiritually alive. 😇

Only people mentioned by @InHisHolyName in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Carol Roberts, click on at the bottom under it