Elon Musk is not who you think he is.
Nobody gets a free pass.

Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

I've never trusted Elon. Just another globalist puppet

eep opp ork ahah because the world need more love in it listen Hopi elders and know their prophecy TRUST GOD THE CREATOR and pray

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response :Pi-and: Cycles. to her Publication

Usintg the white ink is pointless; this is a form of scarification. It is better and heals faster to use no ink. I have done them before. Additionally, you are right; she is confused. She does not really know who she is; she has been dazzled by musk's fame and fortune. Maybe they do love each other, it is to be hoped for, but who knows.

(1) Show this thread

Guilty of taking my FREEDOM for granted! Awoken 12/19. Much love and appreciation to all. WWG1WGA 🙏🇺🇲💕 Peace & Love 😊

I've been so up and down with Elon that I just decided to stay in the middle. That way I will neither be surprised nor disappointed when all the truth comes to light.
🙏🇺🇲💕

Army Veteran. Supporting Don and the Trump Admin. Able minister NOT of the letter #WWG1WGAWW #1776 🕊❤🕯⚡⚡⚡💍@PepeLuvsMe💍⚔🛡

It shows on all of his logos.

#WWG1WGA #Trump2020 #Maga #Q #17 #Patriot #TheBestIsYetToCome #DigitalSoldier #FightLikeAFlynn #GodWins Jesus is My Lord And Savior

It's so easy to put out disinformation today, especially with the most incredible, versatile software imaginable available. Always research everything you see and hear using startpage.com or duckduckgo. Never let it be said that you have the intelligence of an ice cube!

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

it doesnt take much to realise that the richest elite technological darling of the mainstream who has put up a global surveilance system and is making inroads into transhumanism and is dating a satanic woman doesnt work for team-humanity.

Only followers of this user (@unite_worldwide) can see their posts

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

hairclub for men ?

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I remember seeing & hearing about several things in the video & when he was pushed to the front regarding some things I wondered if he might be controlled opposition OR he might have agreed to be a front for the whitehats while other technologies were studied & developed behind the scenes

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Good find, thank you Neo

Only followers of this user (@imat) can see their posts

so many think musk is the good guy , i always smelt a rat , good find 👍🏿