#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

WhenDay 1/27/21

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Can anyone explain why theres no post 88 on Qagg.news

Print shop owner, crafter. Not the Canadian chick on YT who couldn't get an original name. CO native, SD refugee.

It's there - you need to put two pound signs in front of a number when you query post numbers (##88). https://qagg.news/?q=%23%2388

(1) Show this thread

🇱🇷 Although it may take a little while longer. Hang in there! Love and LIGHT! 😇🤗💜

Twitter Shut Down RICHARDNORMANHY @normanhy @hyshaveit Finally got on Anonup 01/22/2021 #MAGA #KAGA #WWG1WGA #QANON #TRUMP2020

In response Nicole Nichols to her Publication

2 more days to Fweedum

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇲 🐸 Information/Data Analyst. Cryptographic Analyst. Behavioral Analyst. Mathematician. Bible Scholar. Educator.

A Masterpiece.

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

23:37:16 on 1/29 FREEDOM_

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

I see some 27-1's

27- Jan

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

How can one adequately express gratitude for ALL the work that you and others have done to save this great Republic from great ev1l? God Bless you. Every prayer that I lift up will include a petition for great graces for you and ALL patriotic digital warriors!

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Spicy digs

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

do you have the link to the WH live stream?

(1) Show this thread