🇺🇸🦅 “30 BIRDS” - from darkness to #LIGHT. WE R the #ARMYofLIGHT. #LoveWins #GodWins God Bless America https://gettr.com/user/gqpatriot71

I'm not afraid. I won't rest until the legitimate President is BACK 🇺🇲 I STAND WITH PRESIDENT TRUMP

🛡Team Trump🛡

Join@TeamTrump2021
#TeamTrump
#Trump
https://t.me/TeamTrump2021/67

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response [30] Exact to his Publication

President Trump is still my President. Mr. Potato Head is not only a joke - but not legit. Never will acknowledge this Clown as my President.

In response Candie Mattos to her Publication

My daughter is a Marine and we spoke about President Trump and Biden today. She told me, while on deployment, each Marine received a letter stating that Biden is president.

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

In response Donna Corn to her Publication

🤔 I’ve never been in the military, so I don’t know if it’s customary for a letter to go out to military announcing the president. Maybe? Curious... Are we talking about a letter that was sent out immediately following the inauguration? Or like in the last week? 😚

When I served in the USN, nobody had to send us a letter telling us who was our President was.

In response IN THE LANE to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SpreadTruth in this post can reply

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

In response Mrs. Foster to her Publication

A letter sounds silly, but then again, we have a clown in the White House. 🤡😉

Love God, my country, our military and FREEDOM which isn't free.

In response IN THE LANE to her Publication

And we have an all-powerful God on His throne in heaven. Praise Him for allowing the truth to be exposed and the spotlight shone brightly on satan's workers!!

(1) Show this thread