I'm not afraid. I won't rest until the legitimate President is BACK 🇺🇲 I STAND WITH PRESIDENT TRUMP

🛡Team Trump🛡

Join@TeamTrump2021
#TeamTrump
#Trump
https://t.me/TeamTrump2021/67

Only people mentioned by @Gq1620 in this post can reply

Christian, Patriot , Trump my President! Mother grandma just hard working American.

In response [30] Exact to his Publication

Me! Till the end!

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

🇺🇲I think about this EVERYDAY. Waiting patiently & staying current. i’m not worrying about how long it takes, though I hope soon! I Stand With President Trump.🇺🇲

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

President Trump is still my President. Mr. Potato Head is not only a joke - but not legit. Never will acknowledge this Clown as my President.

In response Candie Mattos to her Publication

My daughter is a Marine and we spoke about President Trump and Biden today. She told me, while on deployment, each Marine received a letter stating that Biden is president.

(1) Show this thread

wego.social/DownScale | https://truthsocial.com/@downscale

He never left.

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

🥳👍🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

Me.

Lover of God, family, and country❤️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

I stand with President Trump❤️

Praying That God Grant me the Courage to Battle all evil against ManKind. American Patriot, Husband, Father, PAWPAW.

I stand with God. I voted for Trump.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

I’m Canadian and I stand with the amazing President Trump, always.

I Stand with President Trump!