#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

This my final decision is not necessarily the last one I'm going to make!

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

CNN’s Cooper, Cuomo, Stelter, Tapper, MSNBC’s Scarborough, Hollywood, Democrats, and RINOs are all on THE LIST - - *the VERY EVIL LIST.* It’s been online since 8/2/18, yet not one person on the list has spoken out/taken some sort of defamation of character/legal action. The fact that they have been silent speaks volumes. http://tiny.cc/EvilList

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Bob Enslow to his Publication

They are the enemy of Children, Bob... we will make a new world without them. Their coming End will be the greatest gift to mankind, it will be so sweet..!!

You are absolutely correct "I ABSOLUTELY DETEST PEDOPHILES" -- it is all about the Children. Did you check the link, and if so, did you notice Joe Bribe'em was on the very top of the Political Names portion? The names in blue are hyperlinked where additional information/facts are available.

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @cmbwsu in this post can reply

In response Bob Enslow to his Publication

Bob, I did, and wasn't surprised at all, first because he has always been so creepy.. and second because not a one of them can hold these huge titles if they hadn't sold their soul first... and this is in every single country on earth. Either they are born in certain bloodlines or they are groomed for these positions since childhood, it's absolutely EVIL!