Only people mentioned by @Candidiam17 in this post can reply

This my final decision is not necessarily the last one I'm going to make!

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

CNN’s Cooper, Cuomo, Stelter, Tapper, MSNBC’s Scarborough, Hollywood, Democrats, and RINOs are all on THE LIST - - *the VERY EVIL LIST.* It’s been online since 8/2/18, yet not one person on the list has spoken out/taken some sort of defamation of character/legal action. The fact that they have been silent speaks volumes. http://tiny.cc/EvilList

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Bob Enslow to his Publication

They are the enemy of Children, Bob... we will make a new world without them. Their coming End will be the greatest gift to mankind, it will be so sweet..!!

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

In response Bob Enslow to his Publication

So true!

(2) Show this thread

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

THIS IS SO TRUE. HOW COULD YOU LIVE WITH YOURSELF, KNOWING WHAT IS GOING ON AND ABETTING THESE ACTIONS???? 😪😪😪🤮🙏🙏🙏

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication

The world is full of sickos,a nd I mean the Liberal population. They have become so desensitized that they care only when something happens.. for a second... then out of their heads it goes... like young children who open a thousand presents from under the tree. A second's worth of passion until opening the next one.. then the first one is forgotten... tsk tsk

(1) Show this thread