Fuck “pride” month!

You motherfuckers have ruined the month of June!

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

There, We took it back DOQ! 😁

Love and Peace to all my brothers and sisters of the world.

month of June will now be celebrated as "straight" month!!!

Husband, father, Son of God, taxpayer, patriot.

Amen to that!

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

and jacked the 🌈bifrost 😡

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

Wow@doqholiday, you seem like you don't have an ounce of "woke" in ya... ( I dig that. )

Homosexuality is SIN. ( Not remotely playin'. )

Rainbows ugh

Pride.

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

These narcissists have ruined June only if we let them. Let them yell and celebrate with each other. I always ignore them. I choose not to participate.

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

WHEN IS STRAIGHT MONTH ?

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

straight doesn't need a month ... we are forever enduring without need for twiztid attention

but yeah !

(1) Show this thread

This will be their new fag. I mean, flag.

Hahahahaha!!! you crack me up, Doq!! 😆😆😆

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

and they ruined, July, Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb, March, Apr, and May. Geez, that wraps up the entire year.

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

and the rainbow...

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

Boycott TARGET, I have a whole display of pride merchandise right inside the front door🧧

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication

Did that when Target allowed men in the ladies dressing rooms.

(1) Show this thread

Right, FTFFrs

You tell um!

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

on a side note, just completed Canadian census, question 12 asked what gender do I identify with? Was I born male or female? 😳 I answered other..I said none of your buisness..but I have an inney, not an outtie, F you!

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

I was downtown about 9 years ago with my kids. I had zero idea it was pride day or whatever they call it. There was a float with about 10 guys all wearing leather, with a couple showing their bits. I yelled obscenities, then had to run. If they got me, I’m sure it wouldn’t have ended well. My kids were mortified. Why the fck do they feel theneed to celebrate their warped sexual preference. If we got out there and celebrated that we were straight, there would be hell to pay! 🖕 them.

Victim of the Great Purge on Twitter. Wife, mother, grandmother, Patriot. God wins. WWG1WGA -- *I do not do DM's*

Agreed! I had a proud mamma moment yesterday when a complete stranger told my son-in-law he was an amazing dad after he observed my daughter and son-in-law taking their kids on a hike at the Grand Canyon. The man even treated them to ice cream after the hike.

With things like "pride month" taking over our country, normal families, as intended with one mother, one father, both present in the kid's lives 24/7 are not near as common as they used to be. The cabal has tried to destroy "family" as it is supposed to be.

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Axiom8 Patriot to her Publication

Exactly

(1) Show this thread

I am, therefore I think. Christus Rex.

They've ruined a shitload more than just a single month of the year.

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

In response Christus Vexed to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

an otherwise, AMAZING month!

Not to mention stealing the rainbow :)

#IOwnMyOwnMind #IOwnMyOwnBody #WWG1WGA #MAGA #1776 No creepy DMs I will block you! Other are all welcome!! 😊

In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication

Exactly, Sexuality straight, gay or bi belongs in 4 walls nothing else!

(1) Show this thread