Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

June 2021 is the start. The next 90 days might/will be bumpy..... BUCKLE UP my Frenz !!!!! The more you know....

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

There is another date, I read July and September from other persons on here this morning. Last week, I heard July and August. and now June. We just have to wait and see.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

I know - I hate to put out dates but then this showed up over the weekend..

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

I must be missing something here.

In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

Truth dripping out faster on the Elite.

LOL I forget, when I see something I already know, but when it comes out in magazines, its like its getting out to the public.

Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Truth Seeker 4444, click on at the bottom under it