June 2021 is the start. The next 90 days might/will be bumpy..... BUCKLE UP my Frenz !!!!! The more you know....

Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

NOT scared, never have been, what scares me, jk knew they would never win, is a world run by pos inbred pedivores. GOD'S PLANET>

PROUD PATRIOT🇺🇸 Meme Queen🤗 Good Vibes Only! 💩 Attitudes Not Welcome! 💋#GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident #WeThePeople #OneNationUnderGod

AMEN🙏

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Patriotic Carebear to her Publication

Amen - Thank you -

(1) Show this thread

The pursuit of truth, in freedom for freedom's sake. #WWG1WGAWorldwide #WeAreOne

For Freedom and Unity. - YouTube

"The unity of freedom has never relied on uniformity of opinion."John F. Kennedy

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Shaggy Zack to his Publication

PERFECT !!!!

(1) Show this thread

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

There is another date, I read July and September from other persons on here this morning. Last week, I heard July and August. and now June. We just have to wait and see.

In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

I know - I hate to put out dates but then this showed up over the weekend..

(1) Show this thread

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication

YEP !!!!

In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

= = = > < >

In response JqAnon QueenQfSpring to her Publication

Very Nice - Thanks for sharing.

(1) Show this thread

way more bumpy if you are in a dem state.....

In response General Khaos to his Publication

I'm stuck in a democratic state. Anything you recommend I do to prepare?

In response General Khaos to his Publication

Which I am - West Coast.

(2) Show this thread

😇I am just gonna be hanging out in the pool then, floating and praying. Tip me off the float when its over. Okay.

inquiring minds want to know!

In response Mcken Shel to her Publication

Wakey wakey !!!!

In response Mcken Shel to her Publication

Sorry. Drip, Drip drip and drip. Be well....

(2) Show this thread

Why do you say this, bumpy how as in, anything extra special to prepare for, expect? Marshal law and riots? Turbulent arrest and exposure of crimes against humanity? Big tech drama, stock market crash? New fake covid scares?, more race war inciting drama? Is it time for the fake alien invasion? Hornets with Covid? What?

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

I see the - DRIP, Drip, Drip, Drip, then the FLOOD.. O- it's happening if you have eye's to see.... Be well and GOD BLESS !!!!

(1) Show this thread