I was warning peope about Fauci on Twitter before it was cool.

This guy is already dead.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I was country, when country wasn't cool.

“The Origins of the Wuhan Virus” written by Joshua Phillips back in March 2020 warned us about Fraudci, before he became a household name.

Ignited to fight for Truth and freedom🇺🇸 CheerUp Buttercup

🤣🤣 you're awesome lol badass

Yes!! Yes you were!! Always honest, Doq! Just like Potus. 🥰🙏😍

#WWG1WGA #thegreatawkening #nothingcanstopwhatscoming #maga #thestormisuponus #trumpisstillmypresident #mighty200

Same here just not on Twitter until three years ago. I have been telling people for well over twenty years. Been in medical field over twenty years. People need to look up viruses and the patents to them all. People don't get viruses they are all man made. Vaccines are all a joke also. And if you bring up small pox you need to research. It was gone before the vaccine. It is time people wake the hell up and look at nature for cures. Stop letting Big Pharma give you more and more drugs that only help with the symptoms never the cure,

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

Agreed, people thought I was nuts, I said if it looks like a rat, talks like a rat and smells like a rat .. well you know the rest. Now they are starting to see I too was right all along.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

YES YOU WERE I REMEMBER PATRIOTS STAND HOLD THE LINE GOD IS REVEALING EVERYTHING PRESIDENT TRUMP AND ALL ANONS ARE BEING VINDICATED !!!! WWG1WGA WW

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Me too- Plandemic said it all.

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

I certainly hope he's had a neck massage at The Spa 🙃

Same here, everyone thought I was a CT. This guy needs to fry.

In response Molly Harris to his Publication

The difference between a conspiracy theory and the truth is about 9-12 months.

(1) Show this thread

If dead...ASKING WHY or IF the ARG probabilities there for him & GATES to be shown"publicly" arrested for crimes to SHOW sleeping humanity??? Seems it could/would jolt us forward, which is much needed👍🏻

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

perfect! That amd sunshine made my morning.

Q intelligence Drops follower since the beginning. Fully trusting the military's plan to save America & the world..

according RealRawNews he is just monitored but still not in Gitmo. only Dr birx is there.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response President Trump to his Publication

Thats a SATIRE website. it even says it on their site. None of it is true or real.

(1) Show this thread

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

email dump on 6/2/2021
no coincidences 🇺🇸

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

Literally DoQ?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Yes you did, he was an obvious worm from the beginning.
Nana remembers ppl on twitwit SCREAMING at Trump "How do you not know this man is evil, Sir?"
Trump used him beautifully just like B1d3n.
Genius, Gates as well.
Make them out themselves in center stage.
What is our director up to Steve Mnuchin?
Short Vaca?
Nana bets NOT!
Raise your hand if you think Trump and the Military REALLY gave B1d3n the keys to the Treasury they worked so hard for 4 yrs to set up Nesara/Gesara?

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Yes, gone from our earth and God will Judge him on Judgement Day.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

YOU ? BAHAHAHAHAH..What a tool . You are not DOQ . Fuck off Hoser. Had enough of your BS pretending fake ass crap. Ha

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

WOW!

That's really not nice...

Do you have any truer information you'd like to post?

Quick to drag down~nothing to support your claim.

Putz.

(1) Show this thread

yes you were.

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

Where is Jared? or Ivanka? educated guess?

Too many idolize him as if he is a god. They blindly accept his words as truth without any critical thinking! Absurd!!

I am married with four kids. I have three boys and one girl.

I tried as well. Unfortunately he is considered a great man in some of my family's eyes and i can't make them see any differently. I know some who actually feel sorry for him.

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. #GodWins,#TheGreatAwakening, #WWG1WGA, #JusticeForSeth

In response Beth Jones to her Publication

Some of my family believes the same about Fauci. I have decided to let them wake on their own and be there for them...

Southern girl, loves animals, children, Elderly, disabled, & our Vets🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Firm believer in The Plan & permanently blocked by Twitter

In response Beth Jones to her Publication

Same here, months ago I decided to tale a page from Q’s handbook!!!
Started dropping CRUMBS, ones that I knew wouldnt teigger stubborn reactions or anger. That information will be there for them when theyre ready.
Its made a HUGE difference in my home, 33 yr old TDS Libtard son & 54 yr old staunch Conservative husband with me in the middle!!!😣😣😣
So much more peaceful and we even have laughter back now!!💚💚💚

(2) Show this thread

I remembered he was silenced with voice problems last year.#sononoiseanymore

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA

In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication

I remember he went to have throat surgery. Looked a bit different when he came back.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

I've felt he's gone. He was responsible for soo many crimes against humanity.

After I watched Joshua Phillips documentary March 2020 I knew Fauci was evil. if you haven’t seen this documentary its called “Origins of the Wuhan Flu”.

Where is Anthony Rigatoni Fauci at?

DEAD. DANCE!

Sure, but the libs on Twitter are denying the emails are real. This must be what cognitive dissonance is. If I didn't read their posts, I am not sure I would have believed how utterly programed they are to think real information is false and the MSM false narrative is real. Amazing in a bad way.

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

The brainwashed sheep will NEVER be able to face reality. There entire life is centered upon everyone else being as miserable as they are.

Magical times!

(1) Show this thread

I am fighting for justice for my wife after she was killed in a corrupt hospital. Please help me in this fight.

😂