Do you know what else is a Freemason symbol?

During King’s Solomon times, laborers paid their wages (taxes) using corn. Ancient master masons received a sheaf of corn, wine, and oil as payment. A Masonic Sheaf of Corn.

In Freemasonry, the Sheaf of Corn symbolizes the benefits of our sweat and the rewards earned by those before us, and the importance of partaking in charitable activities.

Why do you think President Trump pardoned Corn+Cob? The symbolism connects, you just have to find it.

#wwg1wga#MAGA#TheGreatAwakening#GodWins#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#Trump#BOOM

Only people mentioned by @TrumperWavin in this post can reply

In response John Reese to his Publication

Noun. COB (plural COBs) (US, military) Initialism of contingency operating base. (military) Acronym of chief of boat. Close of Business, usually referring to a deadline for an office in another time zone.
;)

I am SMILING From ear to ear! LOVE It is Time to share truths about Freemasonry and STAND Up for it's Integrity.. Too long has it been a SCAPEGOAT by the Unaware due to it's unfortunate Infiltration by Evil.

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Dominique Lehman to his Publication

Ive researched the Freemasons for over 30 years. Up to a certain level the members can be benign, but their Bible contains occult mysticism and Egyptian gods and symbology. once a member is a level 13, they are increasingly introduced to Satanic principles. Freemasonry is a base for Illuminati and NWO ideology. So you are wrong, im afraid.

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Dominique Lehman to his Publication

@administrator. Freemason proponent troll

(2) Show this thread

People won't be able to grasp how long this conflict has been going on.

COB = Clinton Obama Biden

I love every one of you, and all of you have a God-given purpose. Do not bend, do not break, and do not bend the knee. Fight Back!

Would make sense.

(1) Show this thread