Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USAโ€ผ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธPRINCE 4 Eva๐Ÿ’‹โ˜”๏ธโ˜”๏ธโ˜”๏ธ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’Ÿโ˜ฎ๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

CHYNA ๐Ÿ†˜๐Ÿ†˜๐Ÿ†˜๐Ÿ†˜๐Ÿ†˜๐Ÿ†˜๐Ÿ†˜๐Ÿ†˜

Child of God. Warrior of Truth. Trump Supporter๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ. Greek Patriot๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ท. Every lie will be revealed.#TeamLin.Trust The Plan. GOD WINS.

Thank God.. its happening!๐Ÿ™โค

They tried to bury us, [They] didnโ€™t know we were seeds

๐ŸŽถ...Once there was a silly old ram
Thought he'd punch a hole in a dam
No one could make that ram, scram
He kept buttin' that dam

'Cause he had high hopes, he had high hopes
He had high apple pie, in the sky hopes

So any time you're feelin' bad
'Stead of feelin' sad
Just remember that ram
Oops, there goes a billion kilowatt dam

All problem's just a toy balloon
They'll be bursted soon
They're just bound to go pop
Oops, there goes another problem kerplop..๐ŸŽถ

Gotta โค๏ธ Frank๐Ÿ˜‰

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana believes we will see the unmistakeable hand of God before this journey is done!

I am a faithful follower of God, Jesus & The Holy Spirit! Patriot;Q & Trump supporter! Author of โ€œLady In Waiting For The Promises Of Godโ€!

3 Gorges Dam? Did it break?

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

Iran is having some bad days! NCSWIC proof. tweeted by Scavino March 2020 retweeted by Trump March 9 2020. winning. silent war against the invisible enemy.
https://www.dailywire.com/news/breaking-another-massive-fire-erupts-at-an-iranian-oil-refinery-follows-sinking-of-largest-warship

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

*all way of escape will be lost to them.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Many years ago God gave me a dream that came during a difficult time in my life. Its a long story, but in the dream written on an item my eldest son made with handprints like kids make in kindergarten were the letters J-O-B, & the numbers 11 and 13. Weeks later I discovered there was a book in the bible named Job. So I looked up Job 11:13. I read from there to the end of chapter 11. Here it is in part.
If you stretch out your hands toward him (God)...you will be secure & not fear. You will forget your misery & remember it as waters gone by. Your life will be brighter than noonday, and darkness will be like morning.You will feel secure, because there is hope. ..you will take your rest in security. You will lie down with no one to make you afraid...but the eyes of the wicked will fail; all way of escape will be list to them.
Matches todays situation in a prophetic way. This obscure biblical passage decades ago before I became a born again Christian. ๐Ÿ˜‡

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Wow, That Is Powerful!

(1) Show this thread

May the wrath of GOD be set upon them!!! No pity because they have NONE for the rest of us!

Former Twitter Namaste Howard Marks Rule your Mind or it will Rule you

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Do it Q!

3 Gorges ????

1776โ€™ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871โ€™ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

NOW SINGING โ€œ WHEN THE LEVEE BREAKS โ€œ

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

I don't know how you did it but you made me laugh.
It's going down now ppl.

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Zepplin!

(3) Show this thread

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Doq your 2:25 timestamp ties nicely with the dam picture.
Q225 includes โ€˜When this breaks many wonโ€™t swallow.โ€™ and โ€˜You are the calm before and during the storm.โ€™

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

when black hats go full retard they pretend to be what they are not. Funny shitz ...gotta be dumb er something

(1) Show this thread

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

๐Ÿ˜ณ

Make All Earth Great Again. "The Best Is Yet To Come" - To quote the big man who appears to be down, but is not by any means out. WWG1WGA

Please not 3 gorges dam, how many precious, beautiful people will be departed

I am a faithful follower of God, Jesus & The Holy Spirit! Patriot;Q & Trump supporter! Author of โ€œLady In Waiting For The Promises Of Godโ€!

In response Mareez Newqd to her Publication

I thought they had evaquated below the dam, long ago!๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

In response Mareez Newqd to her Publication

They evacuated it alone time ago! Look at google map there is no dam

(2) Show this thread

Husband, proud dad & grandpa, USMC vet, rower, student of God's word/ climate change/ancient history. Ex-covid, OEM DNA, immune to stupid

Nothing to worry about, folks. The skies are always blue over China. This is just good water for the spring crops...

3 gorges dam

Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Watch the water.

The Great Awakening โ€ข This is it โ€ข Buckle Up โ€ข Godspeed๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

OOF!!!

I AM Divine Love!โค๏ธ I AM Divine Light!๐ŸŒŸ I AM Divine Truth! ๐Ÿ—ก I AM Divine Gratitude! โœ๏ธ I AM Divine Perfection! ๐Ÿ˜‡ I AM! โค๏ธ

Ruh roh! ๐Ÿ˜ณ