Disciple of Christ, Patriot #WWG1WGA

🇨🇦
Canada – Suspend Elections During Pandemics = Trudeau for Life?

” in the opinion of the House, holding an election during a pandemic would be irresponsible, and that it is the responsibility of the government to make every effort to ensure that voters are not called to the polls as long as this pandemic continues.”

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/canada-suspend-elections-during-pandemics-trudeau-for-life/

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

In response William Grant to his Publication

No, Trudeau may get life but not for life. I personally hope he swings from a rope. Hes done!

Disciple of Christ, Patriot #WWG1WGA

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

I have good friends in Canada and have been told there is widespread resistance to the tyranny of the scamdemic but I fear the police,RCMP and bureaucrats have too much power

I am in Canada. There is about 10% woke here. People are brainwashed and standing in vax lines to get their kids icecream. RCMP are freemason bullies and the news dictates and perpetuates the lie. We don’t need a big brother set up, we already have one in full swing. 😕🐑

as I have told my friends,it seems your only hope is the courts..?..or the Nuremberg Code ?

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Joe_Q_Grant in this post can reply

With lockdowns, there is court but not all are open. Nuremberg only stands to those that believe in just law. I truly believe that the Gov’t here is taking marching orders from South of the border. USMCA chapter 27 is a blanket in which Trudeau and the beasts fall under. So like you, we wait. Like President Trump said, “America first, the rest will follow.” 🙂🙏