Only people mentioned by @Peacock6 in this post can reply

Patriotic Digital Soldier/ Moorish American who believes in Peace, Love, Truth, Freedom and Justice TRUMP WON !!!! AUDIT THE FUCKING VOTE

In response Peacock LoveBling to her Publication

Look at the bright side I guess Vaxxers can take solace in the fact that the Vampires at the Red Cross don't want their adrenochrome either!

The TRUTH will set you FREE! β€οΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #DJTisMyPresident #4MoreYears #WINNING

In response Qrispus AttuX to his Publication

πŸ‘

(1) Show this thread

The America Red Cross is part of the Cabal β—οΈπŸ€¨I will never donate to any Organizations like the red crossβ—οΈπŸ€¨

Only followers of this user (@imat) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana has been asking for weeks how we can store our own blood for emergencies.
I have had so many surgeries in the past that a few times I was given the option to come in and give my own blood in case I needed it prior to surgery, this was back when AIDS was the risk.
But idk how long it will store.

I would not risk my life counting on the Red Cross for Jack Shit!
They are at the top of the food chain on corruption!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

The TRUTH will set you FREE! β€οΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #DJTisMyPresident #4MoreYears #WINNING

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I will not donate or receive any blood products!
rbc if stored correctly 35-42 days
other blood products vary

You can donate every 53 days

(2) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Ding Ding Ding
This makes Nana sad at all the ppl that had the jab that may die from it from what I am hearing.

very sad! med beds will Qure!

πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

I pray and trust there will be a remedy for all those that took that evil jabπŸ™ Sending u hugs NanaπŸ€—πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ’•

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

There is only one enemy, evil, and the goal is to make us fight each other. WWG1WGA, Patriot Q Team take back our Government!

So now the blood banks will dry up, these evil demons thought of everything.

In response Mark Estes to his Publication

pure evil

(1) Show this thread

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

I’m not going anywhere near a blood bank. If I need blood, guess I’ll join the Source that much sooner

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

I agree! There R volume expanders, that can ve used ( non blood products)

Daughter of the most high God, US Army Vet, blessed w/best husband! NO DMs Please, NOT interested in Crypto/or your $ making schemes.

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

Let me know if you need blood (no joke). I am O Neg and will gladly share with you!

(2) Show this thread

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

The Jabbed SHED Spike Proteins & Pathogens.
Keep a distance.

Here's some opinions =

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

Dr Sherry Tenpenny states side effects start 3-6 months after receiving

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

In response KRaZi KiLLeTTe to her Publication

imo yes!

(1) Show this thread