The comeback is Always stronger than the setback!! DJT πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

I was finally able to create a new Twitter account after being suspended for 5 months....I lasted like a week. Im suspended again. I believe it was my Memorial day pic....

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws β€’ On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Lisa Rose to her Publication

I will never again be on Twitter after the great purge. Never want anything to do with them again.

The comeback is Always stronger than the setback!! DJT πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

I do agree but am having a hard time with an alternative app to communicate with other Patriots. Anonup consistently repeats the same message so I get frustrated and close it. πŸ€”

anonup is where my homies are 🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸
but I wonder if they ever plan to fix the fact that one can see only 15 posts at a time and that's it.

In response Lisa Rose to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Aguaraguazu777 in this post can reply

In response Aguaraguazu 777 to his Publication

This explains a Lot! I thought I was the only one having issues. Was nit aware that you can only see 15 posts at a time. Definitely needs to be fixed! Patriots need a forum to communicate! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ