The comeback is Always stronger than the setback!! DJT πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

I was finally able to create a new Twitter account after being suspended for 5 months....I lasted like a week. Im suspended again. I believe it was my Memorial day pic....

I will never again be on Twitter after the great purge. Never want anything to do with them again.

In response Lisa Rose to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

The comeback is Always stronger than the setback!! DJT πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

I do agree but am having a hard time with an alternative app to communicate with other Patriots. Anonup consistently repeats the same message so I get frustrated and close it. πŸ€”

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

In response Lisa Rose to her Publication

anonup is where my homies are 🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸
but I wonder if they ever plan to fix the fact that one can see only 15 posts at a time and that's it.

(2) Show this thread

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

I so understand. πŸ’ͺ

American Patriot who Loves God and The United States of America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ , supports President Trump and American Patriots. #WWG1WGA #MAGA

Right on! ... home is here on AnonUp!
Home is were the Patriots are.
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘ŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws β€’ On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response American Patriot to his Publication

Yes it is home.

I am Sylvia Diane πŸ”₯1221πŸ”₯ GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response American Patriot to his Publication

Yes it is HOME

(2) Show this thread