The comeback is Always stronger than the setback!! DJT πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

I was finally able to create a new Twitter account after being suspended for 5 months....I lasted like a week. Im suspended again. I believe it was my Memorial day pic....

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws β€’ On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Lisa Rose to her Publication

I will never again be on Twitter after the great purge. Never want anything to do with them again.

The comeback is Always stronger than the setback!! DJT πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

I do agree but am having a hard time with an alternative app to communicate with other Patriots. Anonup consistently repeats the same message so I get frustrated and close it. πŸ€”

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts

I have Telegram too. Good for reading what someone posts but the comms, as far as Im xoncerned, is not great.

In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lisar71 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lisa Rose, click on at the bottom under it