Only people mentioned by @Dreamer1745 in this post can reply

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

In response Dreamer1745 to her Publication

Badge of honor

Everything is Connected. Be the light. Be the change.

🤣😂🤣 - Damn, those were the good ol days. I haven't been called that since my final boot from Twitter on January 8th.

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

simple minds ...

I am a proud Q-tard!

"one day they will hang their heads in shame" comes to mind.

Just a beach girl from sea to shining sea🧜🏼‍♀️🐙🌊

Everyday for me Fren😂

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Wear it like a badge of honor! 😊

Patriot. Mocked by many (some family inc), but FIRMLY stand in my belief that the "Best is yet to come!" God wins.

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

That's what i was going to say. 🤗 Pick a lane, people. 💖

(1) Show this thread

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

Big Honor Have A Shirt Printed...............KEK

In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication

I am loving this idea! Especially to wear once the shit hits the fan! You should patent it! On the back of mine I want I told you so!

(1) Show this thread

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way 🙏🏼🤍

😂 That’s one I haven’t heard yet!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts