COMMON SENSE. CONSTITUTION. FREEDOM. LIBERTY. FREE SPEECH. NESARA. MEDICAL FREEDOM. PRIVACY. GLOBAL PEACE. BROTHERHOOD. FIVE D. GOD

WAKE UP FOLKS >> IT JUST KEEPS GETTING MORE INSANE EVERYDAY !

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

President Trump & Q Supporter #wwg1wga , Please No DMs

In response KRaZi KiLLeTTe to her Publication

In some ways I personally Prefer the self Check Out, But have started to use the manned check out, So that they can keep their jobs ! Dillons aka Kroger in my area added more self service too

(1) Show this thread

Catholic, Q'd (3/28/19) followed on Twit by Gen. Flynn, Twit POW on 1/8/21. WWG1WGA ULTRA-MAGA Deplorable. Happily married Mom and Nana.

They did that at our Walmart. Now there are huge self check out sections manned by about two employees. In some ways I like it better, sometimes I don't want to deal with anyone when I'm getting my groceries.

In response Leesy Frank to her Publication

Sadly shopping at walmart is directly supporting communist china.

(2) Show this thread

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

They did that in our Walmart too, but the space was for wine and liquor because Oklahoma has just passed the law that you could buy wine and beer in the store.

Southern girl, loves animals, children, Elderly, disabled, & our Vets🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Firm believer in The Plan & permanently blocked by Twitter

They did that HERE in our Walmart Marketplace, I went off on the Manager at the time, I think it was the Manager anyway!🤬🤬🤬

(1) Show this thread