Only people mentioned by @patty888 in this post can reply

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

In response Patty Malek to her Publication

Hate to burst your bubble but he is not a lawyer. Be careful what you share as sharing 1/2 truth is no better than sharing a lie.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I was JolyJaz - UK Prime Minister Elect ... on Twatter before they nuked me.

In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication

UK: Anyone who practices law in any capacity can be deemed a lawyer.
You don't need to have specific qualifications.

He could not be called a solicitor though, because you do need quals to be a solicitor.
:)

(2) Show this thread

Love God, my country, our military and FREEDOM which isn't free.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

praise the Lord

Galatians 5:1 🌹Donald J Trump is POTUS 🇺🇸#WWG1WGA “The only thing new in this world is the history you do not know.” Harry S. Truman

i hope they do Sprouts. that manager treated me unfairly & it was embarrassing.

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

In response EAM Leonard to her Publication

take it to headquarters you are a loyal paying customer & should never be treated poorly, harassed or discriminated against. hq picked up my very large grocery tab after an altercation with a disgruntled cashier/manager👍🏻
print & keep these on you👇🏻

(1) Show this thread