1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

IS IT JUST ME ? I CANT BE THE ONLY ONE THATS WANTS THE BACK STORY TO THIS PIC ✔️

▪︎DigitalPatriot▪︎LightWarrior▪︎🤍GOD▪︎Fmly▪︎DJT▪︎JR▪︎17Team▪︎Military▪︎ TheGreatAwakening▪︎WWG1WGA🔔 🇺🇸Be The Plan, Not The Problem🇺🇸

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

ROBERT F. Kennedy....But that's my thoughts
https://linksharing.samsungcloud.com/d5sLnOuSbEqL

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response DANA -G- to her Publication

NEVER THOUGHT OF HIM 👍 GOOD CALL

▪︎DigitalPatriot▪︎LightWarrior▪︎🤍GOD▪︎Fmly▪︎DJT▪︎JR▪︎17Team▪︎Military▪︎ TheGreatAwakening▪︎WWG1WGA🔔 🇺🇸Be The Plan, Not The Problem🇺🇸

thank you!

My intuition was saying him. 😉 I looked him up and they look similar. But no Problem!

IT STILL BLOWS MY MIND AS EVEN POSSIBILITY

at first I was a little surprised with JFK jr and JFK sr ,But at the time I had been on a suspicion trip of Elvis, Tupac, and Michael Jackson atleast for several years before Q started. So getting more confirmation with these pics and comms, I would agree, it was more shocking. on several levels, to know that ppl wanted to harm them. And I prayed even more for both them and President Trump. and shocking on how insanely evil these ppl are! But I can't wait to see them. A full front on picture, it would make a lifetime wish come true!

IT WOULD HELP HEAL THIS COUNTRY YES ❤️🙏🏻

COULDN'T AGREE MORE MY FRIEND! 🦅🇺🇸❤🌎

Only people mentioned by @CspoaJames in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from CSPOA JAMES, click on at the bottom under it