1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

IS IT JUST ME ? I CANT BE THE ONLY ONE THATS WANTS THE BACK STORY TO THIS PIC ✔️

▪︎DigitalPatriot▪︎LightWarrior▪︎🤍GOD▪︎Fmly▪︎DJT▪︎JR▪︎17Team▪︎Military▪︎ TheGreatAwakening▪︎WWG1WGA🔔 🇺🇸Be The Plan, Not The Problem🇺🇸

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

ROBERT F. Kennedy....But that's my thoughts
https://linksharing.samsungcloud.com/d5sLnOuSbEqL

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response DANA -G- to her Publication

NEVER THOUGHT OF HIM 👍 GOOD CALL

▪︎DigitalPatriot▪︎LightWarrior▪︎🤍GOD▪︎Fmly▪︎DJT▪︎JR▪︎17Team▪︎Military▪︎ TheGreatAwakening▪︎WWG1WGA🔔 🇺🇸Be The Plan, Not The Problem🇺🇸

thank you!

My intuition was saying him. 😉 I looked him up and they look similar. But no Problem!

IT STILL BLOWS MY MIND AS EVEN POSSIBILITY

at first I was a little surprised with JFK jr and JFK sr ,But at the time I had been on a suspicion trip of Elvis, Tupac, and Michael Jackson atleast for several years before Q started. So getting more confirmation with these pics and comms, I would agree, it was more shocking. on several levels, to know that ppl wanted to harm them. And I prayed even more for both them and President Trump. and shocking on how insanely evil these ppl are! But I can't wait to see them. A full front on picture, it would make a lifetime wish come true!

Only people mentioned by @_DANA_ in this post can reply

IT WOULD HELP HEAL THIS COUNTRY YES ❤️🙏🏻

COULDN'T AGREE MORE MY FRIEND! 🦅🇺🇸❤🌎

(1) Show this thread