Only people mentioned by @JulieB in this post can reply

TRUMP is my PRESIDENT! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² Trying to raise boys to respect God, use manners, show kindness...just be gentlemen! (Have Multiple Sclerosis)

In response Julie Boe to her Publication

Read this to my 18 year old...

Says, "That is how I feel about race, too. We are just people!"

We all could really learn a few things from this generation.

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

My first apartment in Chicago was in the part of the city known as "Boys Town." (officially Lake View East) The pride parade route went past where I lived. πŸ™„

Jesus Christ is Lord! God & country & in that specific order. All lives matter including the unborn. Huge dog lover. NO DM's.

In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication

You have my deepest sympathies. Those things can be so nasty & it especially infuriates me when they involve little kids.

(1) Show this thread

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

πŸ’―πŸ‘ŠπŸΎ

Pfffffffffft after my shit choices in men, I would have been fine solo. APPARENTLY. lol

Jesus Christ is Lord! God & country & in that specific order. All lives matter including the unborn. Huge dog lover. NO DM's.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Oh boy, can I relate to this. "The only thing worse than being alone is wishing that you were."

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts