GEORGEnews tonight “Musk gave the T45 White House early access to STARLINK :)”
The BEST is yet to come!!! QFS incoming 🙌🏼

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

How do we pronounce his son's name?

I love America, freedom, & God. I took the oath to protect our constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic. #GodWins

yesssss!

In response Keila Anon to her Publication

Lets do this! 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸✨

(1) Show this thread

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

Wish we knew the significance of that. So many clues to unravel! Can i get a little help? Internet of value? Internet Bill of rights? QFS?

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication

Example of “Faces will melt”?

Conservative Patriot. US Army Military Police Veteran 95B July 6, 76 🇺🇸 🍀Constitutionalist. WWG1WGA. NCSWIC 🇺🇸 FIX 2020 OR BUST

In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication

my guess is that it will be used for EBS from the military.....

(3) Show this thread

Did Google give him a billion dollars? OR was it Google? Sorry just read that somewhere, still think it is super fk up he put a chip in monkey brain. AND I am not fkin ay gonna be transhuman devil shit either. NOPE>

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

AND why is he making tunnels in Vegas, AND also what about the screenshot of him and Bezos calling him his "best friend" and the asides of saying for him to delete it? I mean, can't get mad if folks have VERY legit questions.

(1) Show this thread

Buy XRP

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Theatre of Operations to his Publication

where?

(1) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

very nice!
i dont care what anyone says I adore him and know he has been chosen for something very special 😎

Patriot! Patients is a Virtue! God's in control. The world is changing! This is why we are here, Help others through change. Be the Light!

Elon is NOT a white hat! He's working with some very bad beings!

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

I hope that shit blocks the 5G radiation attacks.

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Covefe .

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

Now do we vividly see how all of this is out of our hands
and willing minds to try and bring about a win for America
and justice against evil doers...Praying or Guns is what we
have, it is not time for Guns

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

i friggin KNEW it! today i was meditating on this (my version that is - lol) - and i know the original EM was cia/part of that agenda. he is either now controlled OR we are seeing a clone/double or even an AI at this point who is working for us.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

I don’t trust Elon. He’s into trans humanism and married to some kind of witch. I think they’re using that to track the injected zombies. Hope I’m wrong...

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication

Agreed. I don't trust it. AT all, that creep put a chip in a monkey brain to play a video game. NOT kidding. These freaks freak me out. What kinda bs is that. AND why is he building tunnels in Vegas. BLOODLINER that is def wtf he is.

(3) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Real consciousness with AI sub hub
Not AI

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳