Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

When I first joined anonup about a week ago, I promised, just like on twatter that I would follow back all Patriots. I've done that with a few exceptions, and I appreciate you all.

@administrator has said several times, be carefull

NOTE: If you can't take the time to put a pic/backdrop, make a personal comment, make a bio, it's hard for us to follow back.

Stay vigilant Patriots -@administrator warned today of they're trying to infiltrate.

Just BE SMART! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response True Patriot to his Publication

Thankyou for following me,lost 2 accounts previously on twatter which is a good thing πŸ™‚Iam happy to be here,#twatter no more..

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

In response Jude Lovesjesus to her Publication

πŸ‘ŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response True Patriot to his Publication

They must of thought i was a threat and Iam in Australia..lol

In response Jude Lovesjesus to her Publication

We know better. Much ❀️ to our world's Aussie Patriots! πŸ‘Š

Only people mentioned by @Judelovesjesus in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jude Lovesjesus, click on at the bottom under it