When I first joined anonup about a week ago, I promised, just like on twatter that I would follow back all Patriots. I've done that with a few exceptions, and I appreciate you all.

@administrator has said several times, be carefull

NOTE: If you can't take the time to put a pic/backdrop, make a personal comment, make a bio, it's hard for us to follow back.

Stay vigilant Patriots -@administrator warned today of they're trying to infiltrate.

Just BE SMART! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Only people mentioned by @KBKRAKEN in this post can reply

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

In response True Patriot to his Publication

After 10 years on Twitter, annoup is like a breath of fresh air! I tried using the same picture so if if folks knew me there, they would know me here. My passion is breaking news and digging is my sport. Just blessed to be here.

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

In response Trish Tweedy to her Publication

πŸ‘ŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

(1) Show this thread

Thankyou for following me,lost 2 accounts previously on twatter which is a good thing πŸ™‚Iam happy to be here,#twatter no more..

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

In response Jude Lovesjesus to her Publication

πŸ‘ŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

(1) Show this thread

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

Thank you for touching on that. I just today tried to inquire about that.

In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication

πŸ‘ŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

(1) Show this thread

go Navy! thank you for your service!

In response Forever Patriot to his Publication

πŸ‘ŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

(1) Show this thread