Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

This is a bill (law) that cuomo is trying to pass in NY.
It says they can enter homes and force ppl to take it!!!
The dems have lost their lost minds! What have the
kids been learning?
Hi Nana, Do you think POTUS sent the military to change
the vax to saline? Is this the near death experience?
The shot heard around the world?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response robin fineman to her Publication

I dont think anyone can tell us that yet hun.
You might listen to what Gene Decode has to say about it for another perspective.
I have listened to several but I cant tell ya anything except listen to them all and just see what resonates with your heart.
I will NEVER take the vaxx.

In response robin fineman to her Publication

anybody tries that here is getting belly full of lead

(2) Show this thread

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

This tells me that they are running out of cards to play and they on their final card... All out CHAOS

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

I have heard it is getting to a boiling point in France and other countries as well.

(1) Show this thread

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

POS politicians!!

In response anon anon to her Publication

Generally speaking most all are dirty to some extent.
We need to delete the PROFESSION of being a POLITICIAN!

(1) Show this thread

This is heartbreaking to read, we need to pray for Italy and the rest of the world. This will surely turn into civil war, and it won't just be Italy.🙏

In response Liz Dorazio to her Publication

Yeah Idk if it is true but there are reports of the ppl having enough in France and other counties as well .

(1) Show this thread