Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

Soft kill tracking death vaxes from hell is no friend of humanities, I don't mean some mystical stuff in the sense the human body has a current, I think we can all safely assume that all the amped up G's by them was not for a faster connection, not for a clearer intercept to true info and a cleaner shot. ALL correlates, kill switches basically from fk heads who have not answered for Epstein's island a world of evils other places intertwined and their pos death cult. FK them ALL from the bottom of my being, here to see the shit house FKIN kicked IN. BET> 😇

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

absolutely. i came to this conclusion when they would not sell another phone not capable of 5G even though other phones wiuld still work perfectly fine.

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

Goes back to the bs auto writing of Blavatsky another bloodliner, and Alice Bailey the demons in that forlorn and longing for the "control over the movements" of trajectories such as smart dust, full control for death for all of us, etc. REAL Christians waking up against this. Price of the power of the air, when GOD clearly states the glory of the EARTH is HIS and all the wonder contained therein. ALSO says my children are destroyed for lack of knowledge, NOW we are empowered, seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus and called to speak as oracles of God at His good pleasure.

Same crappola from hell about demon bus "mason" being told they will "have the power of the ethos" back to the bloodliner pos.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stephanie Foster, click on at the bottom under it