Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

I literally had this discussion with someone on Fakebook. I mentioned over 4,000 deaths from the vaccines since December and I was told it was a small percentage compared to those who got a vax and nothing happened to them. No, not yet. I reminded that person that I was also told during the height of the masking that if a mask saves just one person, it would be worth it. But, crickets on the deaths by vaccine.

I thought the word for that is hypocrisy

Btw forgot they consider it "spirit cooking" in human bodies. I mean I think we know they are literally hellish, I mean.

Southern girl, loves animals, children, Elderly, disabled, & our Vets🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Firm believer in The Plan & permanently blocked by Twitter

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Play on words, while everyone ELSE thinks Chrissy Teigen is a “free spirit” cooking FROM her “spirit” WE know the truth🤬

(1) Show this thread

Soft kill tracking death vaxes from hell is no friend of humanities, I don't mean some mystical stuff in the sense the human body has a current, I think we can all safely assume that all the amped up G's by them was not for a faster connection, not for a clearer intercept to true info and a cleaner shot. ALL correlates, kill switches basically from fk heads who have not answered for Epstein's island a world of evils other places intertwined and their pos death cult. FK them ALL from the bottom of my being, here to see the shit house FKIN kicked IN. BET> 😇

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

absolutely. i came to this conclusion when they would not sell another phone not capable of 5G even though other phones wiuld still work perfectly fine.

(1) Show this thread