Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

nope, I do not agree with Jenna.
Not a bit.
I agree with Lin Wood.

He can not be reinstated. There would have to be another election. Those weren't the only two people running for president. Even Kanye West deserves another chance.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lithium4Q in this post can reply

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Theo Farkas to his Publication

agree, that is OK. I would be happy to vote again. This time maybe we could get the real stats if they stay away from dominion and stop illegals and dead people from voting.

I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

With most states now passing new voting laws with mandatory ID's to vote, I'm sure it's going to be a different process when it comes to mail in voting. I don't know what it is, but for some reason I have faith in the Great Awakening. I believe just like a person on drugs has to hit rock bottom to pull himself back up, the same has to be with our world. I think we have hit rock bottom and it can only get better from here.

(1) Show this thread