nope, I do not agree with Jenna.
Not a bit.
I agree with Lin Wood.

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

I believe a new election - a FAIR, HONEST and TRUE election will be held (hopefully soon) to confirm what we already know. God Bless America.

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

I disagree with Jenna too, what version of "Jenna" is this one, how many have there been?

I disagree with Jenna. The military has a duty to uphold the constitution and protect the people.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Maya Persson to her Publication

AGREE 100 PERCENT, THANK YOU FOR THE POST.

In response Maya Persson to her Publication

The military is the only way for a myriad of reasons! Not just because its honest / fair / correct to replace a fraudulent election with the rightful candidate ... but bc its much more dire.

Research the Antarctic treaty of 1959
The Secret Space Program ... not pretty

Dr. Salla research on the Antarctica ... long/ short of it ... there are humans and mankind (genetically dna altered for generations) those who did not volunteer to come here to help care for humanity can be easily mind-controlled (MK Ultra).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdkJ1lqVBAk

Dr. Salla - Antarctica's Hidden History - YouTube

In 1955, as a result of a secret agreement reached between theEisenhower Administration and a German breakaway group inAntarctica, a transnational corporate ...

(2) Show this thread

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

I agree with Lin, maybe Jenna post is a purpose false flag? Either way, Byeden gots to go!!!!!! WWG1WGA

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

AGREE!! TY FOR YOUR POST

(1) Show this thread

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

The same Jenna that tweeted this a few days ago.

Trust God. That's who POTUS is trusting to lead him.
NCSWIC

YES, I SAW THAT, BUT THANK YOU FOR REMINDING ME. AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR POST!

(1) Show this thread

Even if it required impeachment, Congress (under pressure from a population with irrefutable proof of a stolen election) could remove Biden, Harris, Pelosi and on down the line until they reached someone who was not involved with the coup. Then it would be up to Congress to decide who'd take office, and the obvious answer would be the one who rightfully won. He could, I imagine, choose whoever he wanted as the VP with full support from Congress as Pence was likely playing for the wrong team.

In response Other Half to her Publication

All those impeachments could happen in a few days. With the whole country unified behind the impeachments, who would want step in to defend traitors? When no Congress members argue against it, it goes incredibly fast.

(1) Show this thread

I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

He can not be reinstated. There would have to be another election. Those weren't the only two people running for president. Even Kanye West deserves another chance.

In response Theo Farkas to his Publication

agree, that is OK. I would be happy to vote again. This time maybe we could get the real stats if they stay away from dominion and stop illegals and dead people from voting.

(1) Show this thread

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

IS JENNA PLAYING A ROLL ??? hummmmm.

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

right. ildonaldo loves her. lol

(1) Show this thread