Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Child of The Sun, Divine Sovereign Being, Taking It All Back, Builder of Golden Age and New Republic, TF, Jumping Off

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

NO MORE ENDLESS WARS!

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

Forever and Always πŸ™πŸΌβ™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

The Cabal / Illuminatti must be laughing their asses off at us. We celebrate the wars they devise for us. They Sent the US military out to crush anyone who did not want their fiat currency, We celebrate 911 as if it were an attack by foreign players, IT WAS OUR OWN PRESIDENT, VP SOS AND MILITARY AT THE HIGHEST LEVELS. all these motherfuckers need to hang on public tv. AND I WANT TO SEE SOME GENERALS WITH NOOSES AROUND THEIR NECKS.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

We live in the home of the free BECAUSE of the brave.
God Bless all who sacrificed for our freedoms. NEVER bend a knee to tyranny. To do so dishonors every soul who died for us. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Sadly, the soldiers died for the cabal, these had nothing to do with our freedoms . WE NEED TO TAKE OUR WORLD BACK.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Thank you! Using John 10:11, 15:13 for the Scripture I write today. I will also add your meme words in quotes. Have been looking for the right Scripture and your meme led me to those. But God!

(2) Show this thread