GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

BRAVO!!!!!!!
SHARE THIS FAR AND WIDE!!!!
There is no coherent argument against common sense and the truth.

I fly over Mountains I fly over Sea and no Bird in the Air can get me. .Carla_Lisbeth_Rueckert goodreads

If you wearing normal Clothes what Part of your Body is catching Sunlight?
Hands and Face.
How much in % is covered from your Face and Hands if you are wearing a Facemask?
Near 40%- less Sunlight=less Vitamin D for the immune System.
http://goldams.com/calculator-for-vitamin-d-from-sunlight/

This one hurt me. lol
I love wearing sunglasses, but I guess that's going to have to change. 😉

In response Depp0 0128 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

oh well... cant not wear them. light hurts my eyes

Guilty of taking my FREEDOM for granted! Awoken 12/19. Much love and appreciation to all. WWG1WGA 🙏🇺🇲💕 Peace & Love 😊

Hmmmm So I guess the Doc who told me my eyes were "light sensitive" was probably related to the Optometrist he recommended, who insisted on prescription sunglasses! 🙄 After I lost that costly pair, I switched to wearing regular sunglasses nearly daily.
Going to try to go without now, for sure.
Geez, is there anything THEY didn't lie about??
God Bless All. 💚
🙏🇺🇲💕

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

I felt the same way when I found this article.
HUMM ...SUN GLASS damage , EXPERIMENTAL VACCINES
Draco have been against humans since the git go!

when i was a child and would get a sore throat, my granny would have me stand outside facing the sun with my mouth open so the sun could help heal me. My granny was a very smart and practical lady!!

so what about wearing a hat? I jeep topless alot and often wear a hat.

I also want to learn more about this theory ... cataracts in our eyes are caused by what? I've been told too much sunlight. Also it hurts to stare into the sun ... almost like a headache pain that zaps my eyes ... so if there is more definitive info I would really appreciate it. I play tennis outside and the sun hits your eye when serving or hitting a lob (looking straight up.)
thanks in advance.

TruthSocial: https://truthsocial.com/@Lukesnonna Donald Trump is my President!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸 Trust the Man!! He has never let us down.

Would you be able to share where this information is from? I am asking because when I mentioned it to my ‘leftist’ daughter, she just rolled her eyes at me. I would love to give her a book, article or valid website that will prove it is true. By the way, I do believe it’s true. Lookin to prove it to my daughter. 😠

(1) Show this thread

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

the same with sun block!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

😞😔😟😣😖😫😩....PHUCKERS!

Oh well.. can never find mine anyways and when I do It's because I just sat on them .

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication

I buy $1.99 pairs because I always lose them or break them. I guess God was trying to tell me something. lol

(1) Show this thread