BRAVO!!!!!!!
SHARE THIS FAR AND WIDE!!!!
There is no coherent argument against common sense and the truth.

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

yes!!!🤗🥰😍

Only followers of this user (@SSchmotz) can see their posts

Freedom is not Free. You must and Always protect what is Yours. Fight for America and Fight for Your Freedom. America First.

When you have the facts on your side...
Liberals use one word or phrases to defend themselves.

"Covid"...."To keep people safe"

Good job to the bearded man.

I am a proud Mother of two! My Husband is my Rock! I am Military proud! Back the Blue always! MAGA Forever! America First!🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Truth & Facts! So love Jim Caviezel!

I needed that!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! 🇺🇸🦅

AMEN 💯

I'd like to buy this man lunch, or coffee, or whatever. And just talk.👊🇺🇲

Jesus Saves! Red Pilled Nov 18 funeral, envelopes you know the rest... #crimesagainstchildren #crimesagainsthumanity #wwg1wga

😱Best red pill ever!!!!!😎

Jesus Saves! Red Pilled Nov 18 funeral, envelopes you know the rest... #crimesagainstchildren #crimesagainsthumanity #wwg1wga

In response Roxy Proxy to her Publication

I can't stop watching this.... we need more of this...we all need to be able to do this.

(1) Show this thread

Yoga & Meditation Instructor, Reiki Master, BQH certified, Lightworker, Wife, Mother, Friend! God Bless Patriots and Q!!!

Why does he seem so familiar to me!?!

In response Allisyn McCarthy to her Publication

Cause he kinda looks like Jim Caviezel.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot. Incessant seeker of truth and knowledge. Daughter of the King. Daughter of American heros.

He looks like Ghost Ezra in my imagination.😊

Love My President/Forever Trump WWG1WGA #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveTheCountry Patriot Who Loves The Lord. TRUST THE PLAN God Always Wins

This man is a true Patriot!!! Lets make him famous. He’s speaking for all of us. Wake Up America!!!!!! #SlavesNoMore

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Logical thinking and common sense shuts down everytime. Bravo!

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

He's asking them questions to force them to clarify their position. The questions are to subvert their brainwashing / programming by igniting a spark of thought, of reason in their minds, which has long been suppressed by those, as he notes, controlling them.
Beautifully done! 😎😎

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

Yep!!
❤❤❤

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

They will walk away and forget all about the truth and wisdom they were just given.

(2) Show this thread

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Following orders is something I have never been good at. Unfortunately I have a bad case of CS. COMMON SENSE.

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

WOW this video has so much more meaning if you know what to look for - I am pulling this onto Wego for the decode.

American Patriot, Native Floridian, Quasi Off The Grid Rural Swamp Dweller (By Choice!). Trump/MAGA Supporter. Banned Off Twit,YT,IG..next?

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

Man, it DOES need a decode! I can no longer view anything without SEEING other meanings. Besides the water logo on his hat I see him as as rep of GOOD, speaking truth, making sense,..but up against malevolence and evil as depicted by the black and white jacket behind him. The way this vid is shot, I swear I see Baphomet horns!

(1) Show this thread

Believer🙏🙌🕊,WWG1WGA🔔🇺🇸🦅🕊

TRUTH🙏🕊️

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

I like this guy!

Christian Conservative, rebellious when necessary. Love God, family, & country.

Watch the WATER... his hat has the word WATER on it. And, what he is saying is TRUTH!

Professional Binary Trader || Forex Trader || CryptoCurrency Investor || Big Time Risk Taker || Stock/Indices Analyst

I'll help you to earn $10,000 in just 7days
But remember to pay me 15% of your profit after receiving your profit... If you are interested lemme know I will provide all the necessary details for you to get started.

WhatsApp: +1 (818) 617‑9817

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

So much truth! People need to think for themselves!!

I fly over Mountains I fly over Sea and no Bird in the Air can get me. .Carla_Lisbeth_Rueckert goodreads

If you wearing normal Clothes what Part of your Body is catching Sunlight?
Hands and Face.
How much in % is covered from your Face and Hands if you are wearing a Facemask?
Near 40%- less Sunlight=less Vitamin D for the immune System.
http://goldams.com/calculator-for-vitamin-d-from-sunlight/

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Depp0 0128 to his Publication

This one hurt me. lol
I love wearing sunglasses, but I guess that's going to have to change. 😉

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Just how I deal with these sleepers

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
(1) Show this thread