Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

This is very hard to watch. We've got problems here, but it is so much worse in Canada! Canadians! Arm yourselves! https://www.bitchute.com/video/Bai6P9dAVcIk/

These Police Officers are authrized to prevent trespassing onto private property. My question is how do they even know its a 12 year old child. And what gives anyone to give a 12 year old an exprimental shot that may , in fact , kill them and without parental consent. The entire population of Canada should be up in arms over this obviously dangerous practice allowing child to get that shot for ice cream and without parental consent. This really would cause me to take some strong legal action immediatly . I just can’t believe the extremes the Deep State are going to to inject as many as possible. This is a life and death move here being shown in this video and I’m angry as hell about this action.

In response Meeka Stella to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us, click on at the bottom under it