This is very hard to watch. We've got problems here, but it is so much worse in Canada! Canadians! Arm yourselves! https://www.bitchute.com/video/Bai6P9dAVcIk/

Only people mentioned by @MeekaStella in this post can reply

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Meeka Stella to her Publication

They have just most likely killed all those children with a mRNA shot that will in under 2-3 years cause the body to attack every cell making the CV19 protien marker as lymphocytes wil destroy all spike protiens of the CV19. The cause of death will be organ failure plain and simple as that. If that were my child I would take out the maniac that authorised this with a vote to remove and prosecute him. The wages of premeditated murder is death. Phsycopath 100% .

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

My son and oldest grandson have taken the jab. I don't know whether my DIL and other grandson have taken it. I feel that I will have to take revenge, if something happens to them. However, I will probably have to stand in line.

(1) Show this thread

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

These Police Officers are authrized to prevent trespassing onto private property. My question is how do they even know its a 12 year old child. And what gives anyone to give a 12 year old an exprimental shot that may , in fact , kill them and without parental consent. The entire population of Canada should be up in arms over this obviously dangerous practice allowing child to get that shot for ice cream and without parental consent. This really would cause me to take some strong legal action immediatly . I just can’t believe the extremes the Deep State are going to to inject as many as possible. This is a life and death move here being shown in this video and I’m angry as hell about this action.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

Trudeau did a ff shooting in Nova Scotia, then took the AR-15s in response. Owning a gun here is for sport..Only. Impossible to get too. We’re screwed. I hate this shithole.

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

Get them where the criminals get them, on the black market! Your situation is dire!

(1) Show this thread