Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Family is everything. I am here to stay connected with family and to support President Trump and patriots 🇺🇸

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

On this Memorial Day I want to thank you Joey for your service. may God send you many blessings

i understand where you are coming from Joey, im outnumbered 5-1 in the family. all took the jab. no one leaving, yet. im located on the west coast, n. nevada, and just wanted to let you know im praying for you! when its over, perhaps some day we'll toast to seeing the light!

I hope you find a someone to move in. I apologize because I live in Kansas. I have never even visited Oregon! I will pray you find someone. How is your dog? If I had no humans I think I would raise puppies. 1. you make good money 2. They are just so sweet
https://www.facebook.com/131211657519797/videos/705463216619941

(1) Show this thread

Doing my best to red pill as many as I can in Saskatchewan, Canada. FB @ Saskatchewan Citizens Uncensored

When the borders open up and we can travel we'll come say hi for sure! You'll find a renter quick:-)

Honors God and our beautiful country's Constitution and its laws. I am a Patriot first and foremost, beyond all other divisions.

I may be interested. If you could send me some info on the room etc. I would appreciate it. text: 541-300-0155.

(1) Show this thread

Praying for you friend! I feel your pain! The closer I draw to Jesus the more my family thinks Ive gone crazy!

“But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭7:14‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Stay strong! Hold the line! Stand firm!

“but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭24:13‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Stay strong Patriot. Plenty of people to support you.

I am SO sorry! Im kinda in the same boat and our family is hanging by a thread. I am a "conspiracy theorist" blah blah blah. This is such a lonely path especially on the left coast. Good luck finding a roomie who shares our interests. 🙏

English patriot. Trump supporter.United States of America is the last stand!!!. #familyiseverything

on a lighter note joey if i could get a green card and bring my family. id be the first to rent a room of you. will it hold 7? 😆😆
stay strong my American cousin 💪🙏

(1) Show this thread

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

(1) Show this thread