Elon Musk & Edward Snowden both tweet com to
SAME Q DROP mentioning Snowden, Space X and JFK Jr ⤵️

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

Snow comms👀

Just a nurse, with no affiliation to a gelatinous dessert. LOVE God, my Family and my country 🙏🏼🕊Pour paint artist

In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication

I received a Trump Winery "Snow Day" Special offer yesterday

(1) Show this thread

God, Family, Country, Ala Roll Tide!! WWG1WGA! Artist, Photographer, Genealogist, Music Lover, Animal lover, Birder, HAPPILY MARRIED, TRUTH!

I seriously told my Hubby a couple of weeks ago, "I think Elon Musk is a Qanon follower!!" He posted something else, which aluded to Q. I was thrilled!!

AKA Poppy Clark. I love America and Patriots 🇺🇸

In response Denile Riverafter to his Publication

👀✔️

(1) Show this thread

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

😍

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

👀#ElonMusk ❤️

Patriot / Health & Freedom Fighter / Holistic Healing/ Spiritual Conservative / Truth Warrior #WWG1WGA #GodWins No DMs Please

I'm not sure about musk

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response Chula Firefly to his Publication

Elons good. 🙏

(1) Show this thread

Jesus, Family, Country ❤️🇺🇸 1 John 4

I have SO many questions.

Keep baking it's smelling good

Nice work! Another decode from this morbjnvvreferring to Snowden

my theory they are Q 🙈🙈🙈🙈

Watch the 2021 Doomsday Clock announcement LIVE on January 27 at 10am EST

https://thebulletin.org/2021/01/watch-the-2021-doomsday-clock-announcement-on-january-27/

Wow that's mindblowing . 😎🍿🇺🇸🦅

President Donald J. Trump Is Our Commander In Chief. U.S. Army Vietnam Era Veteran 6/72 -7/79 Ex Lead Guitarist

I'm goosebumps again.

Wanting is the root of all needing stuff.

In response Mike Littlejohn to his Publication

I don't have gossebumps..YOU have goosebumps.

(1) Show this thread