Only people mentioned by @SammyTrump in this post can reply

Yoga & Meditation Instructor, Reiki Master, BQH certified, Lightworker, Wife, Mother, Friend! God Bless Patriots and Q!!!

In response Samantha Greenwood to her Publication

I wish I could hug them

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

Once people find out that our leaders purposefully caused these wars and our loved ones didnt have to die, it will get ugly. I'm ready to support and make sure people know tue truth.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

I stood honor guard for many funerals. I cried, I will not lie. Even seeing this picture....Must be dusty in this room, my eyes .... I was a combat medic for several years. This needs to end.

It really does !!! We have had enough now ...

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

devastating!

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

End the wars!#DefundGovernment

Heartbreaking

In response Marla DuBois to his Publication

Yeh ... things have got to change - hopefully there are enough of us awake

(1) Show this thread

So sad.

In response Susie Que to her Publication

Totally

(1) Show this thread

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

As A Old Retired Paratrooper I Will Say This. I Have Had Brothers Die In My Arms More Than Once, Its Something You Never Forget. My Heart Goes Out To All The Folks Who Have Lost A Loved One Fighting These Endless Bullshit Wars.

In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication

Hopefully they are over my friend !

(1) Show this thread