Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

I just came back from a Memorial Day party. I stood next to someone that asked me if I got the vax and I said no, and I won't be getting one. She asked me why. I started to explain to her about a family member who had 2 blood clots after the Moderna shot, and how he is having terrible issues, but then someone came up and interrupted us to say hi to her. I then found out she is a doctor. Now I see why she wanted to ask me, and that she thought she would arrogantly tell me how I am wrong, but my partner came up and said we needed to go get something, and I INSISTED that I go with, to help. Just to get away from that arrogant bitch.

So what should I do the next time this happens (in the future)? I do not think people should randomly ask these questions, but I thought she would not be a Karen doctor. I just thought she was someone's wife at a get-together. But trust me, she under-estimated me by not expecting my answer. And how quick I ditched the bitch yapping her mouth.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Just tell them it’s a personal choice and you’d rather not discuss private health matters and/or concerns without others outside of friends and family.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Melissa Robinson to her Publication

I like that. I am not listening to any holier than thou. I was going to tell her that if I die or get sick I cannot sue the vaccine company for their experimental vaccine. I was also going to ask her if she explains any of possible the side effects to her patients, and if she gets informed consent.

Yes, ask those questions and also why the indemnification clause with EU (though we know the answer)🤪

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Melissa19989 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Melissa Robinson, click on at the bottom under it