Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Just Posted on Q Alerts But, no “ Q “ signing this drop ?
May 29, 2021 3:24:40 PM EDT
B
Fact Vs. Fiction
We will not tell you which is which; the choice is yours.

Who gave you the Playbooks?
Who helps you answer Questions?

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

How odd it was there and now its gone ? Can anyone else see the above post that was there and now I dont see it. Very strange ????

Loyal Patriot - Veteran Mom - Love my God and my country!

Yup it's gone. I just checked, but I did a screen grab when it was there.

In response Cher DGF to her Publication

That was a very odd post without Q signing it , then to vanish is even more strange.

Only post ever made that was not Q was R on June 24 . This also gives very strong evidence to the 1 June 2020 post as a legitamite Good on go.

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

to those who posted the 'B' post...Notice this post is from June 1st 2020... Now notice the Q & the 'trip code'. This is from Q because it has a 'trip code'. ( I know EVERYONE is antsy and wanting Q to "show up and post", but Stay FOCUSED and Not 'trigger happy'. )

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

Yes agreed, but the post today wasn’t signed by Q and now is gone which is very very odd. I post the post from Q as it was written about 30 minutes ago. It was on the following https://qalerts.app/

Gematria - comes up with positions if you plug in the capitals. I'm no expert of course. Just sharing.

Only people mentioned by @kmax in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kay Tee, click on at the bottom under it