Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Just Posted on Q Alerts But, no “ Q “ signing this drop ?
May 29, 2021 3:24:40 PM EDT
B
Fact Vs. Fiction
We will not tell you which is which; the choice is yours.

Who gave you the Playbooks?
Who helps you answer Questions?

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

How odd it was there and now its gone ? Can anyone else see the above post that was there and now I dont see it. Very strange ????

Loyal Patriot - Veteran Mom - Love my God and my country!

Yup it's gone. I just checked, but I did a screen grab when it was there.

In response Cher DGF to her Publication

That was a very odd post without Q signing it , then to vanish is even more strange.

Only post ever made that was not Q was R on June 24 . This also gives very strong evidence to the 1 June 2020 post as a legitamite Good on go.

to those who posted the 'B' post...Notice this post is from June 1st 2020... Now notice the Q & the 'trip code'. This is from Q because it has a 'trip code'. ( I know EVERYONE is antsy and wanting Q to "show up and post", but Stay FOCUSED and Not 'trigger happy'. )

Only people mentioned by @2GreenThumbs in this post can reply

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

Yes agreed, but the post today wasn’t signed by Q and now is gone which is very very odd. I post the post from Q as it was written about 30 minutes ago. It was on the following https://qalerts.app/

Here to be part of the Great Awakening & to support President Trump. Raising awareness on health impacts of wireless microwave radiation.

Gematria - comes up with positions if you plug in the capitals. I'm no expert of course. Just sharing.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

As of this moment, it's still up on Q's board:
https://8kun.top/projectdcomms/index.html

Enoch on Gab wrote this:
"This was posted to Q's post-only board, where only Q can post.
Unless there is evidence this was not Q, I will suspect it was."
&
"I don't care what 'others' say about it. Follow the evidence. If it is a board only Q can post to, we begin with the logic it is from Q team. Until there is evidence of something else, and I mean real evidence, Occam's razor says it's Q. I say this with the knowledge of being on the boards for years."

https://8kun.top/projectdcomms/index.html

So interesting... The possibility is strong that it really is Q's... Am guessing we'll have to wait for confirmation though.

(3) Show this thread