Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

This 4.5k number is coming from VAERS, which is not tracking deaths caused by the vaccine.

Please for the love of God read up on it before continuing to spread this. It's false. We already have MSM for spreading false information, no need to be a copycat.

In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication

"That is not what this data says. Please stop being misleading.

If you get vaccinated and a month later you get migraines and go see a doctor, this might get reported to VAERS/EV, even if it is known by you and your doctor you get migraines every spring due to allergies, for example.

The point of that is to process the data and identify macroscopic trends and anomalies, as it happened with the thrombosis after only a handful of cases, which lead to a halt of the AZ vaccine in a bunch of countries as you know I'm sure.

People die and get sick all the time, VAERS/EV collect data like that as well if it happens to recently vaccinated people, but it's insignificant if there isn't any statistical difference compared to what's expected in the general population.

So in short, VAERS/EV recorded deaths don't mean those deaths wouldn't have occured without the vaccine. The whole point is to record it all so we can find out."

(1) Show this thread

I fly over Mountains I fly over Sea and no Bird in the Air can get me. .Carla_Lisbeth_Rueckert goodreads

Even one Dead is breaking the Nuremberg Codex.
If the experimental Drug (Vaxx) show just one Dead the Program has to stop.
The Corona Dead Cult is above all Law.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Typical liberal hypocrisy!

Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

Not [Their] administration, anyway ...👿