Only people mentioned by @Justice9369 in this post can reply

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Pura Vida to his Publication

He's not wrong, you know.

up is down
left is right
inside is outside
black is white
man is woman

Lightworker ready for the glorious future upon us. #WWG1WGA

Yep.

Droppin My Meme!

Texas Patriot who loves Trump and has been blissfully married for 38 years to the love of my life.

Last person to announce that publicly was Joan Rivers.

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

In response Brenda Paschall to his Publication

and she was dead later that week

(1) Show this thread

The truth is setting the world FREE! WWG1WGA

😄❤💯 👇saved 6/30/2020

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

In response WWG1WGA Q_3 to her Publication

If there was ever a Presidency that needed to be expunged COMPLETELY it was this one!! From the false birth certificate to Big Mike Robinson! You know everytime they walked back in those doors of The White House they laughed their butts off at their scheme! And to think, we are still paying for his protection!!! Or maybe NOT,😜

God fearing Trump loving patriot #wwg1wga

In response WWG1WGA Q_3 to her Publication

What has happened to SSG_PAIN?

(2) Show this thread

Saving the World - one tweet at a time...

Was...

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

And ????

Jesus is Everything, Love my family, Animals are my thing, feed the poor, help your neighbor, love your enemies, serve God and country.

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

we know.......

(1) Show this thread

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

🤣😂🤣 - Love Rep Smith. He was following me on twatter. FKN Warrior!

Love Jesus,✝️ Family💕 Mimi👵Dachshund Mom🐾 and Trump!🇺🇲 🙏THE BEST IS YET TO COME!🙏

Joan Rivers told us that before she died.

When you know, you know & family who fight together, stay together! #TruePatriot #PresidentTrumpIsMyPresident #DivineWisdom #GodWins

In response Jesus Follower to her Publication

I can't remember how far back I found that out... love when an elected member publicly expresses it!

Back in 07-08, I found it all on Barry Bathhouse (he was gay, drug addict. you know, all the stuff he really is). Then in Jan '09, I found the then recenly written Tom Fife letter "The First Time I Heard The Name Barack Obama" which was in 1992.

During this period of time I also Mr. Magooed 😏😎 my way into his Sea I Ayy files and read for 2 days straight. This was 12-14 yrs ago! Oh, I was not the family favorite from that time
forward!🤣🤣 No one wanted to hear he was BAD!

(1) Show this thread