Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

the government is here to help 😏

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication

Notice that the unconstitutional mandates were designed to weaken the immune system of everyone that participted in these mandates. Lower oxygen levels produce respiratory acidosis on a cellular level, rebreathing bacteria can lead to bacterial pneumonia. Isolation and fear mongering produces anxiety and the release of harmful hormones Staying indoors results in the reduction of protective Vit. D levels from the sun. Reduction of exercise reduces the release of helpful hormones as does limiting human ciontact with hugs, facial expression like smiles, laughter. It was all designed to be HARMFUL, not helpful.

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

anti human modus operandi

makes you wonder what they are preparing the whole of the earth for

Only people mentioned by @InHisHolyName in this post can reply

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

i think "they" are prepping the earth for another species

all this "carbon has got to go" nonsense -
all the way to their - "let's bombard nano particulates and chemicals into the atmosphere"

i used to think it was for some military application (usage)

now i don't -
i think "they" are creating a specific atmospheric formula for a particilar reason