ITALY: IT’S CIVIL WAR! — DICTATORSHIP DECLARES VAXX OBLIGATORY FOR ALL
"In violation of every term of the Italian Constitution, the Charter of Human Rights of the European Nations, of the UN Charter for Human Rights, and every medical, scientific and religious moral norm, the Sanitary Dictatorship has approved the conversion into law of the Administrative Decree of Mario Draghi’s Government DL 44/2021.

The terms of this Dictatorial Decree oblige every resident of Italy to take the Vaxx, regardless of any position of religion or conscience.

Those who refuse, will be DENIED all medical assistance, in all hospitals and clinics, public and private.

https://www.gazzettaufficiale.it/eli/id/2021/04/01/21G00056/sg

This is barbarism..." [less than 50%]

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

False! To date they have voted on the obligation only for doctors and nurses. In Italy there will never be any civil war, we are too sleepy, they take to the streets just to celebrate their favorite team. The civil war can only take place if football is removed and the salaries of permanent employees are removed .... other things we are finished.

Only people mentioned by @DVS27972BAT in this post can reply

In response Angelo Kogins to his Publication

Someone else told me this before and grateful to getting the truth out ! I only posted the info but is this a test the water post for a reaction ! I don`t know but thanks deconfirming this

I understand, you are right, it is not your fault!

(1) Show this thread